2019-2020 School Year
All potential students will required to complete an enrollment form, as well as provide proof of age and identify as well as proof of residence.
All potential students must meet the requirement of being potty-trained.
Parents and Guardians are requested to fill out the form by following the link below. Once the form is completed, someone from the school will reach out to you to complete the process. Registrations
Online document Dropbox:
Starting this year, parents are required to submit ALL paperwork online before the first day of school by clicking on:
This link takes you to the form that requires you to submit the PDF version of the following documents:
- BIRTH CERTIFICATE – – Required for Preschool to 8th grade
- IMMUNIZATION RECORDS – Required for Preschool to 8th grade
- DENTAL EXAMINATION FORM – Required for KG and 2nd grade
- VISION EXAMINATION FORM – Required for KG only
- TRANSFER RECORD FORM – Required only for new students
- EFT Authorization Form – Parents are required to complete this form. Once parents complete the EFT Authorization form, Hadi School is able to pull out monthly payments from the parent’s account. It is the safest and convenient for the parents to pay the tuition.
Parents must submit the completed documents with the doctor prior to the Meet and Greet/Information Day. (Please note that the child will not be allowed to attend class until these document are submitted in school as per the Illinois State Board of Education Requirements ).
Hadi School offers enrollment for preschool and elementary grades according to eligibility and space availability. When enrollment is filled, the school will maintain a waiting list. A child is not considered enrolled until all registration and accompanying fees are paid.