Hadi School of Excellence is Preschool to 6th grade school that is committed to achieving academic excellence in a quality school environment. The vision of Hadi School is to produce leaders of tomorrow by providing high academic, moral standards and instilling 21st century skills in students. Hadi School is a The Leader In Me school (TLIM) that empowers our student to grow to their maximum potential.
4th grade Teacher Position Available
Highly motivated individuals are needed for the upper elementary section of Hadi School, a growing private school located in Schaumburg, IL. The individual should support projects and should love to work with children. Be able to cater to the personalized learning method of the students, support Project Based Learning (PBL) approach and STEAM education. Should be able to plan and implement lessons catered to the individual needs of the students and a personalized learning platform. The dynamic individuals should demonstrate the ability to reach ambitious educational goals set at the beginning of each year. Qualified teachers may be invited to demonstrate their talents in the classroom.
- Bachelor’s degree in elementary education required, preferably from an American institution.
- Two or more years of US teaching experience in a middle school preferred.
- Must be flexible, dependable, punctual, highly motivated and proactive.
- Must have effective classroom management, organization, and language and computer skills.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
Competitive salary and health benefits offered.
(Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 630-605-3587.)
Hadi School does not discriminate against any employees and job applicants on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, disability or gender. EOE